Tonisco System Ltd offers hot tap services for making branch connections or line stops to various types of pipeline networks with different process fluids (liquids, gas, steam). Modification, repair, and expansion jobs are done quickly and worry free when performed by our professional staff while the line is operational. Hot tapping is efficient, environmentally friendly and in most cases reduces the cost compared to other methods.
Common applications for our solutions
- Expansions to existing lines
- Adding new branch connections to existing lines
- Replacing or by-passing damaged portion of the lines
Common applications to our services
- Under pressure and pressure-free welding
- Under pressure and pressure-free branch connection making
- Cutting of gas lines
- Design and engineering services
Hot Tap Line Stopping
The newest solution of TONISCO Service is the line stopping service. Line Stopping is a method where all the alterations of an existing pipe line can be done without interrupting the flow in the pipe. The flow in the line during all alteration works is kept on with a temporary by-pass line.
The Line Stopping service is a solution for under pressure pipe line works such as;
- Reparing variuos pipe line damages
- Renewing or Servicing faulty or leaking valves
- Installing new valves to locations in pipe lines that haven’t got a valve but it is needed
- Re-locating pipe lines and moving pipe lines
- Renewing the pipeline and many other alteration works
With the new Line Stopping service all the works mentioned above can be executed without shut downs or draining lines. The benefits of Line Stopping are clear;
- No Shut-Downs
- All works can be done during working hours
- No informing the customers for shut down
- No suprises on the operation of the pipe line because now draining is needed
- All alteration works within the offered price and in promised schedule – Guaranteed
Currently TONISCO Service has the capacity to make Line stopping to steel- and copper pipe lines from DN20 (3/4″) copper pipes to DN600 (24″) steel pipe lines. TONISCO Line Stopping suits to every pipe material when the operational pressure in the pipe during the operation is less than 24 bar.
Tonisco staff will help you to design a hot tap branch connection or a line stop ensuring that the work will be performed the most efficient and safe way possible considering the job specific limitations. See our references and fill out the contact form in the bottom right corner of the page. We will be contact you shortly after receiving the form!