Tonisco System Ltd offers hot tap branch connection and line stopping services for various HVAC heating and cooling pipeline networks. Modification, repair, and expansion jobs are done quickly and worry free when performed by our professional staff while the line is operational. Hot tapping is efficient, environmentally friendly and in most cases reduces the cost compared to other methods. Tonisco staff will help you to design a hot tap branch connection or a line stop ensuring that the work will be performed the most efficient and safe way possible considering the job specific limitations.
Common applications for our solutions
- Expansions to existing heating or cooling lines
- Connecting new heating or cooling processes to existing lines
- Replacing or by-passing damaged portion of the heating or cooling lines
Common applications for our services
- Welding while the line is in service
- Installation of new connections while the line is in service
- Installation of measuring devices and sensors while the line is in service
- Clamping, stopping and cutting services for pipelines
- Engineering and design services
Under pressure branch connections and entries for sizes DN20 – DN800
Tonisco Service offers hot tap services for adding branch connections as specified with the customer. Previously many modification jobs for heating, cooling or compressed air networks required shutting down the lines and processes in order to perform the work. Nowadays, with Tonisco Service staff the same job can be done under pressure while the line is fully operational. Tonisco equipment is designed to be used with standard components (saddles & valves) which allows the solutions to be reliable with short delivery times and competitive pricing. Branches and entries can be ordered as turn-key solution which includes all components, installations and branch connection making services. Alternatively, it is possible to order only the hot tapping service from us.
Hot Tap Line Stopping
The newest solution of TONISCO Service is the line stopping service. Line Stopping is a method where all the alterations of an existing pipe line can be done without interrupting the flow in the pipe. The flow in the line during all alteration works is kept on with a temporary by-pass line.
The Line Stopping service is a solution for under pressure pipe line works such as;
- Reparing variuos pipe line damages
- Renewing or Servicing faulty or leaking valves
- Installing new valves to locations in pipe lines that haven’t got a valve but it is needed
- Re-locating pipe lines and moving pipe lines
- Renewing the pipeline and many other alteration works
With the new Line Stopping service all the works mentioned above can be executed without shut downs or draining lines. The benefits of Line Stopping are clear;
- No Shut-Downs
- All works can be done during working hours
- No informing the customers for shut down
- No suprises on the operation of the pipe line because now draining is needed
- All alteration works within the offered price and in promised schedule – Guaranteed
Currently TONISCO Service has the capacity to make Line stopping to steel- and copper pipe lines from DN20 (3/4″) copper pipes to DN600 (24″) steel pipe lines. TONISCO Line Stopping suits to every pipe material when the operational pressure in the pipe during the operation is less than 24 bar.
Tonisco Service offers branching services to all main pipeline sizes and materials when the branch pipe size is between DN10 and DN800. In addition, Tonisco offers equipment and components to hot tap branch connection making when branch size varies between DN20 to DN150. See our references and fill out the contact form in the bottom right corner of the page. We will be contact you shortly after receiving the form!
Download Service Catalog