Danfoss Hot tapping valves can be ordered from TONISCO with fast delivery times and competitive prices. Danfoss hot tapping valves are good solution for connecting new branches to existing piping network (under pressure) without the interruption of heating/cooling supply and without draining the network (“hot” tapping). Ideal for underground installations.
Danfoss Hot tapping valves can be used for hot tapping purposes in District heating ang cooling systems. Danfoss hot tapping valves are fully compatible with TONISCO Junior and TONISCO B30 Hot tapping machines.
- Easy to insulate because of the fully welded construction with low stem
- Ball and the stem made out of stainless steel
- Easy to operate with TONISCO Junior and B30 Hot tapping machines
- Maintenance-free with long service life
- Ideal for underground installations.
- DN20 – DN100
- PN 25/40
- Temperature range -0 – +200 °C
- Applications: District heating and cooling lines
- Minimum transportation and storage temp.: – 40 °C
Approvals and standards:
- EN 12266 part 1 P10-P11-P12 & part 2 F20
- PED 97/23/EY, H1-modul
- Danfoss is ISO9001 certified
- ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
Download the brochure;